- 1. After your AirTV is connected to your Sling account (Click HERE for AirTV Setup help) make sure the Sling app is the most up to date version.
- a. The minimum app versions on DVR compatible devices are listed below:
b. Steps how to find app version:
- Roku: 18.104.22.168
- Amazon: 5.10.833
- Android: 5.10.833
- iOS: 22.214.171.12476
2. Connect a hard drive to the USB port on the back of the AirTV.
3. On any local channels DVR supported device (Roku, Amazon, Android, iOS) open the Sling app.
4. A pop up titled "OTA DVR Setup" will appear. Read the warning and select format to continue.
- Navigate to the Sling app settings.
- In the settings select "Support".
- The app version is listed on the support page as "Version".
- If the version displayed is lower than the version listed above, visit your app store and update to the most current Sling app.
5. The hard drive will take a few moments to format and pair with the AirTV.
6. After the hard drive has formatted successfully select "OK" to continue.
7. To record local content, follow one of two methods:
8. Selecting record on a show that has series information will ask the following options:
- a. In the guide, select a program and view its information. Select the "Record" button next to the
- b. While watching a show you wish to record, select ok to bring the controls on screen. Scroll to
the left and select the record button.
9. Recordings can be viewed on the recording ribbon in the My TV tab.
- a. This show only: Only records the selected content.
- b. All episodes: Records all content of that show on that channel.
- c. New episodes: Records only new content of that show on that channel.
10. To manage recordings, select "My DVR" in the recordings ribbon.
11. Select "Manage" to delete recordings from the local channel DVR.