- Download the Sling App on an Android or iOS mobile device
- Sign in, or create an account with Sling™. Click here for help creating an account
- Open the app settings and select the "Over-the-Air Channels" option
- Click on "Set Up AirTV"
- Choose to Connect through WiFi or Ethernet
[WiFi Tip: Easiest if phone is already connected to the WiFi network the customer wants to use as their home setup]
- Follow on screen instructions to connect mobile device directly to the AirTV.
- For iOS Devices this step requires going to the phones settings and selecting the AirTV Network
- For android devices, the AirTV network can be selected in the AirTV App
- Enter your home network name and password to connect your AirTV to your home WiFi (this field will default to the
network the mobile device was previously connected to [see tip above])
- After a successful connection (green checkbox), click Check for Updates
- After updates are complete/or there are no updates, message advising latest software will appear, click continue
- Enter a name for your AirTV (will be displayed in the App Settings), then select Start Scan.
- Enter the zip code the AirTV is located
- The App will remind you at this time to connect an OTA antenna. An antenna can be connected during any previous
- Selecting Next will initiate a channel scan
- Once complete, channels will show the frequency#, channel name (e.g. KWGN-DT), and signal strength. Select Watch
TV to start watching!