- Download the AirTV App on an Android or iOS mobile device
- Launch the App and select "Create your own Account"
- Enter the required information and select "Create an Account"
- Select Okay on the confirmation screen
- Connect New Device by selecting Begin Set-up
- Choose to Connect through WiFi or Ethernet
[WiFi Tip: Easiest if phone is already connected to the WiFi network the customer wants to use as their home setup]
- Follow on screen instructions to connect mobile device directly to the AirTV.
- For iOS Devices this step requires going to the phones settings and selecting the AirTV Network
- For android devices, the AirTV network can be selected in the AirTV App
- Enter your home network name and password to connect your AirTV to your home WiFi (this field will default to the
network the mobile device was previously connected to [see tip above])
- After a successful connection (green checkbox), click Check for Updates
- After updates are complete/or there are no updates, message advising latest software will appear, click continue
- Enter a name for your AirTV (will be displayed in the App Settings), then select Start Scan.
- Enter the zip code the AirTV is located
- The App will remind you at this time to connect an OTA antenna. An antenna can be connected during any previous
- Selecting Next will initiate a channel scan
- Once complete, channels will show the frequency#, channel name (e.g. KWGN-DT), and signal strength. Select Watch
TV to start watching!