You can reset your AirTV using a soft reset or a hard reset. What's the difference?
- A soft reset is sometimes referred to as power cycling or a reboot
- The settings and configuration of the AirTV are kept
- A hard reset is sometimes referred to a factory reset
- The settings and configuration of the AirTV are deleted
How do I perform a soft reset?
- Find the Reset button on the back panel of the AirTV
- The Reset button is next to where the power supply plugs in and is recessed and requires a straightened paperclip or pin to press it
- You can also unplug the AirTV, wait a second, then plug it back in
- It is ready when both the Power and the Network LEDs glow steadily
How do I perform a hard reset?To reset your AirTV, you must be on your home network and have physical access to the unit.
- While the AirTV is on, use a paperclip or pin to press and hold in the recessed Reset button for approximately 15 seconds (or until the Network LED blinks twice quickly)
- The Reset button is on the rear panel of the unit, next to where the power supply plugs in
- The LEDs on the front of the AirTV will blink in various ways as the AirTV restores itself