- Reconfiguring your AirTV's Network must be completed while your device has access to the network you wish to connect the AirTV to.
If your AirTV is already connected to a network, and the "Network" light is ON:
- Launch the Sling app on your Android or Apple mobile device. Tap Settings on Android (top right) or Menu on Apple (top left) then Settings
- Tap Over-the-Air Channels
- Tap Choose Network, then follow the onscreen instructions.
If your AirTV is NOT connected to a network, and the "Network" light is OFF:
- Press and hold the WPS button on the back of your AirTV for 2-3 seconds.
- Once the "Network" light is blinking, press the WPS button your router and the WPS button on the back of your AirTV to connect via WPS.
- If your router does not have a WPS option, you will need to factory reset your AirTV by poking a pin into the reset hole on the back of the unit for 10-15 seconds.