1. What do I need to get started?
Setting up your AirTV Player is quick and easy. All you need is an HDTV, a broadband Internet connection, and power of course! Follow our setup guide to get started.
2. Does AirTV Player require a Sling TV subscription?
While AirTV Player is optimized for Sling TV, you don't need a Sling TV subscription to use it. If you do decide to try Sling TV, you can sign up for a 7-day free trial at any time through the AirTV Player interface.
3. Where can I buy AirTV Player?
You can order your AirTV Player here.
4. Does the AirTV Player come with a warranty?
It sure does! Your AirTV Player will be covered by a warranty for 12 months from the date you log in to Sling TV on your AirTV Player.
5. Are there monthly fees?
While some apps available on AirTV Player charge monthly fees, the AirTV Player itself comes with no monthly costs!
6. Will the AirTV Player work with my TV?
AirTV Player will work with all HDTVs through an HDMI cable.